Taking a click speed test 15 seconds long is much easier than you might think. It is as simple and easy as any other Kohi clicker test. A 15 seconds click per second test requires only three things from you. Yes, 3!
- A computer or a laptop
- A good internet connection
- And finally, 15 seconds of your time
And you are good to go. Follow the steps given below and find the exact number of your clicks per second. You can also find your level compared to others who have taken the test, and also the total number of clicks in each session.
- Open your browser on your personal computer or laptop and go to cpstests.online.
- You will find the options of various time length tests like 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, and so on.
- Click on the time frame you want to take the CPS test for.
- Click where it says “Click here to start” and your test will be started.
- This will start your test time and without waiting for even a moment, start clicking.
- The score will be displayed automatically after the selected time limit ends.
- It will show your rank from the four ranks that we have, and your clicks per second. Your total number of clicks in 15 seconds is also displayed.