A mouse click test 60 seconds is a long sport. Before beginning, behold yourself, take a few deep breaths and read the instructions given below carefully. This 1 minute CPS test will need you to have the following:
- A working computer with a mouse
- Internet connection
Guide for 60 Second Click Speed Test
- Open your browser on your personal computer or laptop and access cpstests.online.
- You will find the options of various time lengths of CPS test like 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, and so on.
- Click on the 60 seconds time interval.
- Click where it says “Click here to start” and your test will begin.
- This will start your test time and without waiting for even a moment, start clicking.
- The score will be displayed automatically after the selected time limit ends.
- It will show your rank from the four ranks that are provided for the clickers to determine your standing, your clicks per second, and also your total number of clicks in those 60 seconds.
- Select “Retry” or “Try Again” in case you are not satisfied and want to take the test again.
However, a click test 60 seconds is long so it is not advisable to retake it back to back without a break as it can cause injuries to your arms, hands, wrists, and fingers. This can also happen when jittering clicks are made excessively.